TAL-U-NO-LX is a synthesizer plug-in that faithfully recreates the iconic sound of the analog Juno 60 synth. Each oscillator, filter, and envelope has been painstakingly modeled to capture the essence of the original hardware, delivering an unparalleled level of authenticity.
This virtual instrument captures the warmth, richness, and nostalgic charm of the hardware device. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64-bit).
The plug-in produces a rising white noise sound every minute.
- Self-resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depending on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Improved alias-free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file-based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
- Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
- MPE support (+-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master).