Tech Specs (MAC & Windows)
- Software Type:Music Software
- Platform:, MAC & Windows
- Upgrade/Full Version:Full Unlocked
- License Type:Lifetime Activation
- Format:AAX, VST3,VST,VST2 AU, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel / AMD Multi-core CPU, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – OSX :10 or later
VocalSynth 2 has five powerful vocal engines onboard
iZotope spec’d VocalSynth 2 with five powerful vocal engines: Vocoder, Compuvox, Polyvox, Talkbox, and Biovox. These work in tandem with VocalSynth 2’s stompbox-style vocal effects and streamlined control set. VocalSynth’s wavetable synthesis or a sidechained instrument are ideal starting points for synthesized computer-esque voices, organic-sounding harmonies, glitchy digital spoken work, and singing synthesizers. You can also manipulate the human vocal tract, adjusting characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formant, to better tailor a vocal to your project.
5 vocal engines:
Stompbox-style effects and pitch correction
To define the sonic character of your vocals, VocalSynth 2 is equipped with powerful stompbox-style effects, including variable distortion, filtration, beat-repeating, speaker convolution modeling, stereo delay, chorus, and ring modulation. Also onboard is real-time pitch correction that corrects off-key notes while preserving the original voice formants (rather than scaling them along with pitch) for natural-sounding results. These drag-and-drop effects can be chained in any order, giving you complete control over your final sound.
7 vocal effects:
- Speaker Convolution Modeling
- Stereo Delay
- Ring Modulation
Voice generation and presets
In Auto mode, VocalSynth’s voice generation capabilities let you stack octaves, harmonies, or unisons — all without MIDI input. Simply select the number of voices, and what intervals you want, and VocalSynth 2 does the grunt work. If you prefer, though, you can drive VocalSynth 2 with your MIDI controller for the precise harmony voicings you’re after. Or use Sidechain mode to drive VocalSynth 2 with any audio signal. And if you’re after instant gratification, VocalSynth 2’s presets give you immediate access to the sounds of legendary vocal production techniques you’ve heard on your favorite recordings.
Part of the iZotope ecosystem
Like Neutron, Ozone, and Tonal Balance Control, VocalSynth 2 features inter-plugin communication, so you can seamlessly integrate it with the rest of your production and analysis software. You can view VocalSynth 2 within Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer and Masking Meter and also within Tonal Balance Control, allowing real-time interaction and visual feedback. At Sweetwater, we appreciate the efficient workflow we get from iZotope software.
iZotope VocalSynth 2 Features:
- More power, a revamped interface, and better CPU optimization than its predecessor
- 5 powerful vocal engines for sculpting unique signature vocal sounds
- Biovox manipulates a vocal’s nasality, vowel shapes, and formant
- Quality stompbox-style vocal effects for enhancing your production
- Pitch correction preserves original vocal formants and timbre
- Automatic, MIDI, and Sidechain generation capabilities
- Presets quickly access the sounds of legendary vocal production techniques