EXPIRED NO LONGER AVAILABLE
FX AND CONTROLS:
2 mic positions: solo/blend together STEREO MIC with DI.
ICE: it blends multiple samples for big, cinematic results
TIME WARP: it time-stretches textures, transitions and some articulations (Sliding Fourths, Sliding Down + 4 keyswitches of Harmony of the North) to adjust tempo, perform musical accelerando/ritardando and generate creative drones and infinite bowing effects.
ARPEGGIATOR: (5 modes: Up / Down / Up-Down / Down-Up / Random). Up to 32 steps, and 4 octaves
DYNAMICS control for sustained articulations
82 convolution reverbs
Top-class Delay algorithm
6 additional FX with 3 controls each. Choose between EQ / COMPRESSION / SATURATION / CHORUS / PHASER / LESLIE and tweak them the way you want.
4 FX Macros
DRAG & DROP FEAUTURE: you can import your won samples, loops and future expansion sample packs for Nørdic Cello.
When importing a loop the engine auto-detect the tempo and sync it to daw by pressing HOST*
* Please see the manual to use this feature correctly
Musician: Jean-Philippe Feiss
Recorded by Santiago Quizhpe Palomeque @ Have Studio, Madrid
UI & Design by: KOVDRA
- True Legato
- Harmony of the North (polyphonic sustained notes with 5 different keyswitches/articulations: vibrato / harmonics / Still Water / Hendrix / crescendo
- Staccato (5 keyswtiches/articulations: normal staccato / harsh staccato / spiccato with bow tip / alter ego / fast crescendo)
- Pizzicato (6 keyswtiches/articulations: long pizzicato / short pizzicato / pizzicato harmonics / vibrato pizzicato / slap / fret FX)
- Sliding Fourths
- Sliding DownSliding Down (5 keyswitches: Descending 5ths, Descending min6ths, Descending maj6ths, Descending Major Chords (maj6th to P5th), Descending Minor Chords (min6th to P5th)
- Mixed Articulations: 6 main articulations in one single patch for easy switching ( True Legato / Staccato / Pizzicato Long / Pizzicato Short / Harmonics / Tremolo)
- Body Hits
- Bow Textures
- Low Engines