To Install & Use This Library Requires KONTAKT PRO You Have To Download KONTAKT PRO First From Our Website
Analog Nightmares is the spookiest library you’ll ever encounter! Equipped with the same sound design capabilities as Analog Tales, but darker, scarier, more spine-chilling than ever! Create authentic horror sounds in a blink of an eye!
What’s your favorite scary movie?
Get your hands on the perfect synth for creating authentic horror themes without spending hours sculpting sound. Analog Nightmares is a Kontakt 6 library full of fantastic effects and dark synth pads to create tension-filled pieces that capture those eerie vibes from classics like Halloween or Stranger Things. Killer plugin if you’re into old school scare-’em ups!
4 Layers of Analog Hell
The four synth modules and 1 sub synth layer can be blended together seamlessly, making for a multi-layer engine that is capable of complex sound design. Every module includes a wide range of controls and effects such as Prophet-type filters, analog and tape delays, room and hall reverbs, EQs.
…And an Analog Sub Module
Add extra warmth and depth to your sounds with the simple-to-use but powerful Sub Bass Module. It comes with three different flavors – sampled from a vintage Oberheim synth!
Next Level Randomizer
- You don’t always need hundreds of controls to create exciting new sounds.
- But when you do, Advanced Smart Random Bar steps in with its unique built-in feature!
- Control 160+ onscreen controls with just one click.
- Push and get an inspiring, studio-quality sound immediately.
Sounds of the Darkness
- We sampled some of our favorite synths (Eurorack Modulars, DX21, Polysix) with a completely analog signal path
- (studio-quality 48kHz/ 24bit) and heavily processed them to give you the spookiest horror sounds possible.
Analog Nightmares Summary
- 90+ Factory & Artist presets
- Sounds from 4+1 classic and modern synths (Eurorack Modulars, DX21, OBX, Minilogue, PolySix with additional VHS tape and complex distortion effects)
- Over 160 controls (all MIDI-learnable) including:
- Prophet-type low pass filters
- 2 types of EQs
- 2 types of algorithmic reverb
- 2 types of vintage delays (bucket brigade & tape)
- 2 types of chorus (ensemble & dimension)
- 8 types of LFO filter and gain modulations
- master limiter and compressors
- tape-style pitch modulation and more…
- Our most advanced randomizer with over 40 random setups includes:
- 4 articulation setups (Straight, Keys, Pads and Pluck)
- Random instrument sources (Modules)
- Random LFOs
- Random effects (Filters, Dimension, Delay, Reverb, EQs)
- Random master EQs
- Smart Random All