- Software Type:Bass Synth
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:AAX, VST 2.4, AU, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB free hard drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Multi-core 2GHz or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.13 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:3TRL
Be ready for incredible bass tracks with Trilian, Spectrasonics’ “Total Bass Module” plug-in. Inside, you’ll find a huge core library of rich-sounding acoustic, electric, and synth basses — all really playable and immensely tweakable, so you can develop the right bass sound for your tracks. One cool feature in Trilian is its extensive “Round Robin” sampling, which helps to make bass lines with repeated notes sound natural and expressive, instead of mechanical. The follow up to the award-winning Trilogy software bass plug-in, Spectrasonics takes the low-end to new heights, with Trilian!
Trilian takes the enormously popular Trilogy to the next level. Loaded with enhanced versions of all of the original Trilogy bass sounds, Trilian is packed with tons of new acoustic bass, electric bass, and synth bass sounds — all unbelievably rich sounding, and ready to serve as the strong foundation your tracks have been needing.
Spectrasonics based Trilian on their advanced STEAM Engine technology, first introduced in Omnisphere. What you get, are tremendous expression and realism — Trilian lets you sculpt and adjust all the right controls, to bring your bass tracks to live. Also, because Trilian and Omnisphere are based on the same engine, Spectrasonics made them fully compatible with one another. You can use any of the Trilian sounds right inside Omnisphere, so you can stay in the same environment as you develop everything from bass to melody to ambient pads and effects.
Trilian is all about giving you natural-sounding bass lines when you want them — though you can always take them in your own unique direction using Trilian’s integrated FX racks. One feature to help give you those natural lines, though, is Trilian’s extensive “Round Robin” sampling feature. When you play a bass line with repeated notes, Trilian plays subtly different samples — that way your tracks sound musical and dynamic.
You’ll have no problem finding just the sounds you need. Trilian features Spectrasonics’ state-of-the-art browser, which lets you navigate sounds by searching, browsing through attributes/tags, or flipping through images.
Spectrasonics Trilian Bass Virtual Instrument Plug-in Features:
- The long-awaited successor to the award-winning Trilogy software plug-in
- Larger core library includes multiple new Acoustic, Electric & Synth Basses
- Includes enhanced versions of all the original Trilogy patches
- Based on powerful STEAM Engine technology — like Omnisphere
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock for instant bass line syncing to any RMX groove or MIDI Files
- Omnisphere library integration: use any of the Trilian sounds inside Omnisphere
- Integrated FX racks, including all effects from Omnisphere
- 8-part multitimbrality allows access to multiple articulations in a single plug-in
- High-definition streaming sample playback with multi-channel audio architecture allows easy Mic, DI and Release soundsource mixing within a single layer
- Extensive “Round Robin” sampling for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Expressive Multisampled dynamic slides — realistically slide from one note down to another
- Live Mode allows 8 dynamic bass articulations loaded at once with instant, seamless key-switching
- Stack Mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller articulation mapping
- New Custom Controls main page for rapid editing, access to the most useful controls and user interface customization for each patch
- State-of-the-art new Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
- Edit Page offers very powerful sound manipulation features including Timbre Shifting, FM, Flex Mod, Modultable FX, Dual-voice Harmonia and more
- Mac Universal Binary VST/AU/RTAS support – Windows VST, RTAS
- 64-Bit native support
MAC OS, Windows OS