Tech Specs (MAC & Windows)
- Software Type:Music Software
- Platform:, MAC & Windows
- Upgrade/Full Version:Full Unlocked
- License Type:Lifetime Activation
- Format:AAX, VST3,VST,VST2 AU, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel / AMD Multi-core CPU, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – OSX :10 or later
Mix smarter, not harder
Neutron’s Mix Assistant technology has been reborn in the form of the innovative Assistant View. AI and machine learning underpin the ongoing background process of analyzing and evaluating your individual tracks and overall mix in order to find a sensible starting point as a reference for your process. Assistant View hands you personalized tools to make the most out of your tracks, including Intent Controls, which allow you to quickly make sweeping adjustments. Punch, distortion, and width can be dialed in before moving into the Detail View. Here, you can fine-tune to your heart’s content, utilizing tailored tools to optimize your mix as fast as you can work.
Integrate your inspiration with Target Library
Neutron 4 Advanced Suite’s incorporation of futuristic AI and machine learning reaches nearly magical heights with the Target Library. Here, you can upload any track to serve as a reference for a mixing goal. Then, Neutron’s Assistant decodes this intent to match your vocal or instrumental tracks with the sonic character of the reference, making use of onboard presets or any that you build.
Find the gaps — good and bad — with the Unmask Module
Attain new levels of sonic mastery with Neturon 4’s Unmask Module, freeing you from the consternation of burying yourself in the nitty-gritty of your mix. Unmask identifies and corrects mixing and masking issues automatically, proactively seeking out instrumental imbalances, needs for space between competing tracks, and more. Use the module on individual tracks, a bus within your DAW, and anywhere else to optimize audio balance and clear up any muddy mixing.
Excite your sound
iZotope heard the fans and brought a slice of their Trash module into Neutron 4. Nested within the Exciter Module, Trash Mode lets you take the reins of distortion and destruction, venturing across vast textural potentials of sonic devastation. Dive into the Tone Slider if you’re looking to refine the outer boundaries of your newly honed aural menace, or toggle the Tame button when you’d rather savor some of the less-distorted expression — all in real time.
See and hear that vaunted thump
Whether you want to add just a bit of heft, or really make your tracks slam, the Compressor Module has you covered. Punch, Modern, and Vintage Modes provide vast, intuitive control over the microdynamics of your mix, affording you nuanced control over just how hard you want your tracks to hit, regardless of the instrument. Take your compression into another dimension with the Oscilloscope View, perfect for visualizing your sound as you dial in that perfect sidechain.
Reimagine your mix and more
Sculptor mode returns to provide a unique visualization of your tracks, letting you engage in all kinds of spectral sorcery to carve your sound to be as natural or surreal as you like. Visual Mixer is also back, letting you place your tracks into a virtual space to offer a new perspective on your mixing process, booting directly from Mix Assistant. Maximize interoperative potential with iZotope’s Relay utility, enabling vast inter-plugin functionality to easily make large-scale adjustments, minus the wear and tear on your CPU.
Sounding out and all around
Tone Balance Control 2 is included to provide a unique opportunity for metering your mix in real time, shaped from tens of thousands of professional mixes, broken out into 12 target curves that represent popular genre conventions. Get as specific as you like by uploading an audio file of your own to generate your own reference curve; utilize Relay in conjunction with TBC2 for rapid frequency adjustment with gain, pan, stereo image modifications, and more. Experience full 7.1 surround support with every module, opening more doors to spatialization of your sonic spectrum.
iZotope Neutron 4 Advanced Plug-in Suite Features:
- Neutron 4 Advanced Suite combines 8 total plug-ins to form an all-in-one mixing suite
- Assistant View utilizes machine learning to analyze your audio to create intelligent mixing tools tailored to your needs, with Detail View enabling deep fine-tuning
- Upload audio to dynamically create mixing references with the Target Library
- Take the stress off the little details with the Unmask Module that automatically discovers and cleans up muddy mixing and competing tracks or frequencies
- Trash Mode brings a slice of iZotope’s Trash 2 plug-in to the Neutron ecosystem for raucous exploration of extreme distortion
- Tone Slider and Tame Button functions provide a gradient for modulating frequency content and toggling the preservation of pre-distortion effects
- Dial up the punch and breathe new life into any track via Punch, Modern, and Vintage Modes in the Compressor Module
- Oscilloscope View provides a new dimension of exploring your compression
- Tap into the Visual Mixer to view your tracks in a virtual space for new perspectives on your mix
- Relay delivers swift, intuitive control of sweeping interoperative parameters of any iZotope-compatible plug-in
- Sculptor module provides tools for spectral shaping of individual tracks
- Tonal Balance Control delivers proactive metering while you mix, with target curves derived from tens of thousands of professional mixes or user-uploaded tracks
- 7.1 surround sound support means boundless opportunity for multi-dimensional spatial audio
MAC OS, Windows OS