Tech Specs (MAC & Windows)
- Software Type: Music Software
- Platform:, Intel MAC & Windows
- Upgrade/Full Version: Full Unlocked
- Download/Boxed: Download
- License Type: Lifetime Activation
- Format: AU,VST,VST3
- OS Requirements – MacOS 10.13 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10,11
An analog icon, redefined for today’s producer.
The Avalon VT-747SP combines a tube/discrete modeled Class A opto-compressor with a musical six-band program equalizer, as well as output level and gain reduction metering. Ideal for signal conditioning, stereo buss compression and EQ, stereo keyboards and mastering applications.
Avalon VT-747SP Native was developed by Kazrog in conjunction with Avalon Design, and is meticulously modeled upon their hardware, carefully studying multiple units over the course of 2022 and 2023. We believe it is the most accurate digital representation of Avalon’s legendary analog hardware to date, and we are honored to have been selected to model this incredible piece of hardware.
“Kazrog has blown through the limits of digital plugins and taken hardware modeling to another sonic dimension… excellent delivery of our Classic Sound!”
– Wynton R. Morro (President, AVALON DESIGN USA, Nashville, TN)
Free Demo Download Available
To download the free demo, select “Free Demo” from the “Version” menu above, then click Add to Cart and proceed to check out (it won’t ask for payment information, don’t worry!)
- Random silent output
- Preset save disabled
Kazrog plugin demos are time-unlimited, but have the above limitations. Purchasing the plugin removes these restrictions.
- Full dynamic control from soft compression to hard-knee limiting can be achieved with master threshold, compression ratio, attack and release controls.
- Gain reduction indication is a large analog-style VU meter.
- Low and High Frequency (LF and HF) contour parametric spectral controls can be routed into the internal side-chain path for enhanced frequency dependent compression with variable frequency and threshold levels.
- SC LISTEN switch provides side chain listen mode for easy monitoring, or creative EQ applications.
- 6 band graphic EQ models the smooth characteristics of an all passive design. The frequency turnover, Q and amplitude ranges have been carefully chosen for each band to provide the most natural harmonic balance with lowest phase change while offering simple and effective tone control.
- Graphic EQ can be placed pre or post compressor for enhanced versatility.
- TSP (Tube Signal Path) which gives you the choice of either tube tone (utilizing three virtual high-voltage dual triode tubes), or the classic, Class A discrete transistor sound (utilizing virtual discrete transistor amplifiers) in the primary opto buffers and output stages.